Bishop Westcott Girl’s School was founded by Rt. Revd. (Dr.) Foss Westcott in 1921. Formerly an Anglican School, it now belongs to Chotanagpur Diocese (Church of North India). It provides education through the medium of English for over 2000 children, of all communities as boarders and dayscholars.
The Chairman of the Governing Body is the Bishop of Chotanagpur Diocese, Church of North India. The school belongs to the conference of Anglo-Indian Schools.
Message from Our
Songs of praise and thanksgiving to God our Father for having endowed His creation Bishop Foss Westcott with the vision of education in the midst of wildernesess. The sapling sown years back in 1921, in Namkom has now grown into a majestic tree of knowledge...